- Wouldn't you just love to bring parts of your family's heirloom fabrics back to life in new ways that can touch the lives of the new generations and those beyond? These fabrics can be reborn as wonderful, treasured wedding gifts.
- I love making these connections through my work with heirloom fabrics, and I can make them for your family too.
- In the photos on the left, the fabrics are from a Grandmother's wedding dress from 1954. I recreated two doll dresses for her granddaughters plus the ring bearer pillow above.
- The joy flowing up and down this family tree was wonderful!
- The material is silk taffeta and organza, with Alençon lace. The doll's veil was from the Grandmother's wedding veil.
- The ribbons on the ring bearer pillow were from the inside of Grandma's dress.
- If you have some treasured heirloom fabrics you would like to bring back to life in new ways as presents for your children, grandchildren, or even just for yourself, I would love to work with you.